At Direct Law solicitors, we pride ourselves on providing a professional service and comprehensive advice for both landlords and tenants alike. Our costing structure is transparent, and we will do our utmost to assist you with drafting or reviewing any contractual agreement, as well as help in resolving any dispute in as timely a matter as possible. We can also advise and assist you with issues relating to the Residential Tenancies Board. Below you will find a list of the services we offer. We appreciate that sometimes these matters can be complicated, and if you feel you need to speak to us, we would be glad to help.
Comprehensive Advice for landlords in the areas of:
- Landlord’s obligations
- Drafting tenancy agreements, notices of termination, etc
- RTB representation (see below)
- Advice re eviction of tenants, overholding, and recovery of rent arrears.
- Enforcement of RTB Adjudication / Tribunal Determination Orders in the District Court.
Advice for tenants in the areas of:
- Tenant’s rights
- Review of tenancy agreements
- Review of rent review provisions
- Advising tenants in respect of their rights to a Part IV tenancy (renewal of the tenancy), retention of deposits, and validity of termination notices.
We also offer advice for neighbours and third parties affected by a rented dwelling