The importance of making a will cannot be underestimated, and many difficulties for families can be avoided with careful and timely estate planning. We provide the necessary advice in a confidential, sensitive and practical manner. Our set fee for a standard will is €75, while for two identical wills it is €100.
We also have specialist knowledge and experience in advising families who have children with special needs.
Direct Law Solicitors’ probate service offers a fast, friendly and cost-effective approach in dealing with the administration of the estate of a deceased person. Dealing with the affairs of a deceased relative can be a difficult time for families, and it is important to have the right support and legal advice.
We are happy to visit you at home, at no extra cost.
- Drafting Wills
- Estate planning and tax implications
- Powers of attorney
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Administration of estates
- Extracting grants of probate and letters of administration
- Executors duties
- Succession disputes and entitlements
- Wards of court applications